Director of Nursing
AHC of Scottsdale
Advanced Health Care, a leader in the short term transitional care industry, is now hiring for a full time Director of Nursing. Advanced Health Care of Scottsdale is a 38 bed SNF facility whose goal is to assist patients in making the transition from hospital to home. We offer all private patient suites, exceptional staff-to-patient ratios, and a state of the art therapy gym. THIS A MUST SEE BUILDING AND A GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
The responsibilities of the Director of Nursing include but are not limited to:
• Implementation of nursing policy and procedures
• Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing staff
• Ensuring there is adequate scheduling for nursing staff
• Overseeing nursing employee conduct and proper training of nursing staff
• Assessing the health needs of each patient
• Communicating the needs of the patients of the facility to the physicians
• Overseeing the nursing department to ensure patient satisfaction and quality nursing care
• Knowledge of Federal and State regulations as well as Department of Health surveys
AHC offers a competitive base salary, generous vacation, personal, sick & holiday time, benefits that start within 60 days of hire, corporate support and much more.
** This position requires an RN with at least 1 year SNF experience **